The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has determined to start free Covid vaccination for these within the 30-44 age group at 15 government centres, one every in its 15 ward workplace areas, from Saturday. The PMC will administer the primary dose of Covishield vaccine to 100 beneficiaries within the 30-44 age group at the centres.
Those between 30 to 44 years could have to register on the Cowin portal as 60 per cent of the doses could be administered solely by appointment by way of on-line reserving. The vaccination will start at 8 am on Saturday. The remaining 40 per cent of doses at every vaccination centre shall be given by way of on-the-spot bookings.
The PMC as per the state government instructions had been vaccinating these above 45 at government centres. It will proceed doing so at 148 centres on Saturday with 40 per cent doses to be given by way of on-line bookings, 40 per cent by way of on the spot reserving and 20 per cent for healthcare and frontline employees.
Covaxin second doses may also be administered at 15 centres, one every in 15 ward workplace areas, for these above 18. The PMC has been vaccinating these above 18 provided that they’re specially-abled, jail inmates or going overseas for training or jobs.
– Stay up to date with the most recent Pune information. Follow Express Pune on Twitter here and on (*15*) right here. You may be part of our Express Pune Telegram channel right here.