May 7 is well known as the beginning anniversary of India’s first Nobel laureate and one of the world’s most prolific poets – Rabindranath Tagore. The author of India’s nationwide anthem was born on May 7, 1861, in Kolkata.
Tagore is also referred to as Gurudev, Kabiguru, and Biswakabi for his contribution to literature and poetry. Tagore is also referred to as the “Bard of Bengal”. In 1913, he grew to become the first Asian Nobel laureate and likewise the first non-European to win the Nobel Prize in Literature. His some of the well-known literary work consists of Gitanjali, Choker Bali, Kabuliwala and Gitabitan. Tagore breathed his final on August 7, 1941.
As this yr May 7 will mark his one hundred and sixtieth beginning anniversary, let’s check out some of his inspiring quotes:
1. “I’ve spent a fortune touring to distant shores and checked out lofty mountains and boundless oceans, and but I haven’t discovered time to take a couple of steps from my home to take a look at a single dewdrop on a single blade of grass.”
2. “The small knowledge is like water in a glass: clear, clear, pure. The nice knowledge is like the water in the sea: darkish, mysterious, impenetrable.”
3. “We learn the world unsuitable and say that it deceives us.”
4. “Death will not be extinguishing the mild; it is just placing out the lamp as a result of the daybreak has come.”
5. “Faith is the chicken that feels the mild and sings when the daybreak remains to be darkish.”
6. “Gray hairs are indicators of knowledge when you maintain your tongue, communicate and they’re however hairs, as in the younger.”
7. “The highest schooling is that which doesn’t merely give us data however that makes our life in concord with all existence.”
8. “That aspect of our existence whose path is in the direction of the infinite that seeks not wealth, however freedom and pleasure.”
9. “If I can’t make it by one door, I’ll undergo one other door or I’ll make a door. Something terrific will come regardless of how darkish the current.”
10. “I slept and dreamt that life was a pleasure. I awoke and noticed that life was service. I acted and behold, service was a pleasure.”
Read all the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News right here