New Delhi: The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa-Rigpa and Homoeopathy, additionally known as Ministry of Ayush, has launched an inventory of immunity boosting measures for self care throughout COVID-19 pandemic. These measures are divided into 4 classes specifically, common measures, ayurvedic immunity selling measures, easy ayurvedic procedures and measures to be taken for dry cough or sore throat.
Check these measures out beneath.
- Drink heat water all through the day.
- Daily observe of Yogasana, Pranayama and meditation for at the least half-hour as suggested by Ministry of AYUSH (#YOGAatHome #StayHome #StaySafe)
- Spices like Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander) and
- Lahsun (Garlic) are really useful in cooking.
Ayurvedic Immunity Promoting Measures
- Take Chyavanprash 10gm (1tsf) within the morning. Diabetics ought to take sugar free Chyavanprash.
- Drink natural tea / decoction (Kadha) constituted of Tulsi (Basil), Dalchini (Cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Shunthi (Dry Ginger) and Munakka (Raisin) – a few times a day. Add jaggery (pure sugar) and / or contemporary lemon juice to your style, if wanted.
- Golden Milk- Half tea spoon Haldi (turmeric) powder in 150 ml scorching milk – a few times a day.
Simple Ayurvedic Procedures
- Nasal software – Apply sesame oil / coconut oil or Ghee in each the nostrils (Pratimarsh Nasya) in morning and night.
- Oil pulling therapy- Take 1 desk spoon sesame or coconut oil in mouth. Do not drink, Swish within the mouth for two to three minutes and spit it off adopted by heat water rinse. This will be achieved a few times a day.
During dry cough / sore throat
- Steam inhalation with contemporary Pudina (Mint) leaves or Ajwain (Caraway seeds) will be practiced as soon as in a day.
- Lavang (Clove) powder combined with pure sugar / honey will be taken 2-3 instances a day in case of cough or throat irritation.
These measures typically deal with regular dry cough and sore throat. However, it’s best to seek the advice of medical doctors if these signs persist.