The Karnataka authorities on Tuesday introduced an evening curfew and a weekend lockdown for your complete state to curb the unfold of Covid-19. The night time curfew might be in place from 9pm on April 21 to 6am on May 4. The weekend curfew might be enforced from 9 pm on April 23 to 6am April 26. However, all important providers will stay operational.
Karnataka has reported 21,794 new Covid-19 an infection and 149 deaths within the final 24 hours, in keeping with the state authorities’s well being bulletin launched on Tuesday.
Earlier within the day, Karnataka Governor Vajubhai Vala held an all-party meet to evaluation the Covid-19 scenario within the state and resolution on imposing of stricter restrictions have been taken.
Here is a listing of Covid-19 pointers imposed by BS Yediyurappa-led authorities in Karnataka to interrupt the chain of virus transmission. Have a glance:
– Schools, schools, academic/coaching/teaching establishments and so forth. will stay closed. Online/distance studying shall proceed to be permitted and shall be inspired.
– All cinema halls, buying malls, gymnasiums, yoga centres, spas, sports activities complexes, stadiums, swimming swimming pools, leisure/amusement parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, meeting halls and comparable locations to stay closed.
– Swimming swimming pools authorised by Swimming Federation of India to bc opened 1br sports activities individuals 1br coaching goal solely.
– All social/political/sports activities/leisure/educational/cultural/spiritual/different gatherings and enormous congregations won’t be allowed.
– Stadia and playground are allowed for organizing sports activities occasions and practising goal, with out spectators.
– All spiritual locations/locations of worship shall be closed for public. However, all personnel engaged within the service of the place of worship shall proceed to carry out their rituals and duties with out involving any guests.
– Restaurants and eateries permitted just for take away.
– Standalone liquor outlets and shops/Bars and Restaurants are permitted for take away solely.
– All building or civil restore actions are permitted. Works pertaining to pre-monsoon preparation are permitted however with all Covid-19 protocols in place.
– Cremation/Funerals to be allowed with most of 20 individuals.
– Marriages permitted strictly adhering to Covid-appropriate conduct (CAB) with most of fifty individuals.
– All well being Services (together with AYUSH and Veterinary hospitals) together with pharmacies to stay totally useful outdoors containment zones.
– All institutions, wherever potential, ought to encourage workers to work from dwelling. All non-public workplaces/ organisations/establishments/corporations shall be allowed to operate with minimal power as a lot as potential.
– All Government workplaces/Autonomous Bodies/Public Corporations, and so forth shall operate with 50 per cent power and the remaining 50 per cent of the employees shall be deployed for Covid-l9 containment and administration goal.
– There shall be no restriction on inter-state and intra-state motion of individuals and items. No separate permission/approval/e-permit might be required for such actions.
– Number of individuals touring in buses, maxi cabs, tempo vacationers and metro shall be 50 per cent of the seating capability and different automobiles shall be as per the seating capability stipulated by the RTO.
Read all of the Latest News and Breaking News right here