Bengaluru: In a bid to comprise the unfold of the Covid-19 pandemic, the 11-day night time curfew started at 10 p.m. Saturday in some districts of Karnataka, together with Bengaluru, throughout which the state authorities has given permission for under important providers, sufferers and passengers to ply.
With Karnataka being among the many 10 states which have proven a steep rise in the every day Covid-19 instances, an evening curfew has been introduced between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. each day from April 10 to twenty in Bengaluru, Mysuru, Mangaluru, Kalaburagi, Bidar, Tumakuru and Udupi-Manipal cities.
The Karnataka Government made the announcement earlier on Thursday following Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s attraction to all states to impose contemporary restrictions to deal with the pandemic.
ALSO READ | 8 Days ‘Complete Lockdown’ Needed In Maharashtra, Says CM Thackeray; Final Decision On Sunday
Covid Rules for Bengaluru:
- Vehicles offering important providers, sufferers and their kin will solely be allowed to journey at night time when the curfew is on. In addition, residence supply, e-commerce and important items transportation have been permitted in the night time.
- The passengers coming to and going from Bengaluru are additionally allowed to journey however they have to carry alongside the journey paperwork. The firms working at night time have additionally been given the nod to perform however requested to make sure the staff report back to work earlier than 10 the night time curfew begins.
- No particular passes for vehicular motion will probably be issued for any motive throughout the night time when the town will stay shut
- The state authorities has, nevertheless, exempted these affected by well being points together with their attendants for acquiring well being providers
- The autos offering important providers and these carrying freight, residence supply in addition to E-commerce and empty autos have been allowed to function throughout the night time hours
- The state authorities has additionally given permission with regard to travelling to distant locations by bus, prepare and airplanes
- The passengers on the premise of their official tickets are allowed to journey from their home to the bus or prepare stations or airport and vice versa
Violators To Be Fined:
The violators will probably be booked below the Disaster Management Act 2005, IPC and different related acts.