Price: ₹ 550.00
(as of Mar 15,2021 05:51:10 UTC – Details)
Concise and simple to learn, this standard guide has supplied a sensible method to the analysis and medical administration of issues within the new-born via seven excellent editions. The Eighth Edition of Cloherty and Stark’s Manual of Neonatal Care maintains that custom of excellence, providing NICU physicians, neonatal-perinatal fellows, residents and neonatal nurse practitioners fast entry to key medical info, totally up to date to replicate latest advances within the subject. Written in an easy-access define format, this extensively revised version covers present, sensible approaches to the analysis and administration of routine and advanced situations encountered within the fetus and the new-born.
• New Key Points in every chapter present further steering.
• New protection and chapters on non-immune hydrops fetalis and vascular anomalies.
• A brand new part on endocrinology streamlines content material for simpler reference.
• Extensive household help content material contains chapters on breastfeeding, developmental care, bereavement and choice making and moral dilemmas.
• Popular appendices embody frequent NICU medicine tips and the consequences of maternal medicine on the fetus.
• Intubation/sedation tips and a information to neonatal resuscitation on the within covers for quick reference.
• Written by knowledgeable authors from main neonatology packages throughout the U.S
• Online assets should not accessible with this textual content.