Shanthakumaran Nair Sreesanth, popularly often known as S Sreesanth turned 38 on Saturday. He was born on 6 February 1983. Grappled by the varied controversies in life, we solely knew Sreesanth’s out swingers and that he would have fun every wicket with the identical ardour for the sport. Recently, Sreesanth was again to taking part in cricket. He performed for Kerala within the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. He didn’t impress many together with his efficiency however not less than the cricketer is again to sports activities after attempting his luck in performing, dancing and actuality exhibits.
His life isn’t bereft of controversies. Sreesanth who appeared to be India’s premier bowler, particularly after his efficiency within the 2007 T20 World Cup, went down in a dramatic style. Here are a few of the controversies from the fast-bowlers life:
1) Harbhajan Singh ‘Slap’ throughout an IPL recreation: Sreesanth was slapped by veteran spinner Harbhajan Singh after an IPL recreation between Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab in 2008. It was later came upon that Sreesanth had stated “Hard-luck, Bhajji Pa” in a sarcastic tone after Mumbai Indians misplaced the match to Punjab.
2) Dancing after hitting a six: This incident occurred in 2006 throughout a Test match between India and South Africa. Sreesanth was batting and going through SA fast-bowler Andre Nel who was continually sledging him. Next ball, Sreesanth hit Nel for an enormous six over the long-off fence after which he did an extremely hilarious dance.
3) Spot-fixing scandal 2013: IPL 2013 was surrounded by allegations of spot fixing and Sreesanth was on the middle of those allegations. He was to do some stretching after which dangle a towel out of his trousers earlier than going to bowl. He was stated to be concerned within the scandal with a sure Jiju Janardhan.
4) Reaction after selecting up Symonds in 2007: In an ODI sequence dominated by Australia and with tensions between the Indian and Aussie gamers on a excessive, Sreesanth’s response after selecting the wicket of Andrew Symonds was priceless.
5) Bigg Boss Stint: Sreesanth was additionally a part of the truth present Bigg Boss in 2018. Here, he was seen selecting fights together with his co-contestants together with Karan Vir Bora.
6) Beamer to Pietersen and Vaughan in the identical match: Sreesanth bowled two beamers which might have injured the English gamers Kevin Pietersen and Michael Vaughan for which he was charged with 50% of his match-fee.
So, these have been six of Sreesanth’s huge controversies on and off-the pitch. Tell us if we missed out on any. We want Sreesanth a Happy 38th Birthday and hope the star shines extra on this planet of cricket and showbiz.